Email: Setting Up an Auto-Responder
Autoresponders are useful if you’re going on vacation or will be away from the office for an extended period of time. When you set up an autoresponder, the email system will automatically reply to anyone who contacts you with a custom message.
In this doc, we will show the process of setting up an autoresponder.
To view our complete library of email documentation, click here.
Set Up an Autoresponder
- Log in to your Webmail. If you use a mail client such as Outlook or Mac Mail, you will not be able to set up the autoresponder there.
- Click “Settings” in the side menu.
- Select “Autoresponder”.
- Check the “Enabled” box to turn on your autoresponder.
- Interval (optional): This sets the number of days before the same recipient will receive your auto-response message. The default value is one day.
- End Date (optional): This sets the day when the autoresponder will stop.
- Autoresponse Text: This is the text that will be sent in the autoresponse message.
- Click “Save” when you’re done. The autoresponder will begin working.